- Navigate to the subnet you wish to assign to the scope group and select it (or press M) to reveal the subnet's metadata in the right-hand sidebar.
- Change the subnet type to "assigned" in the metadata pane prior to adding it to a scope group.
- Click the icon to the right of the subnet you wish to assign to reveal the drop-down menu.
- Hover over Assign to scope group, and select the scope group from the list. This creates a pool with a size equivalent to the entire subnet.
- Optionally, you can subdivide the IPAM subnet by clicking the icon to the right of the subnet and select Add or remove ranges to modify the pool size.
Under Create a new range, enter the range of IP addresses by indicating the specific start and end IP addresses, or enter the start IP address + the number of IP addresses you want to include in the range. Note the list of all existing ranges and reservations associated with the scope.