The following instructions describe the process for creating a network via your Enterprise DDI portal. For instructions on how to do this via API, refer to this article.
- Click the IPAM tab located in the top-level navigation which brings you to the Networks page.
- Click the + (plus sign) icon on the right side of the screen.
Note: As you drill down into the network’s children and subnets, the function of the + icon changes. When creating a network, make sure you are viewing the top-level list of networks.
- In the Create new network dialogue box, enter a Routing Table identifier (e.g. 1:123).
Note: The routing table identifier must be unique from existing networks.
- Enter a Name for the new network.
- Click Submit. The new network appears in the list.