Account admins (or users with the required access) can adjust the settings and permissions for users associated with the account.
To adjust user settings & permissions:
Navigate to Account Settings > Users & Teams.
Select the Users tab.
Under the Manage column, click the pencil icon next to the user you want to edit. Editable categories include:
- Basic information (username, email, full name)
- Option to send the user account-related billing notifications
- Option to add the user to an existing team
- Account view/management settings
- Monitoring view/management settings
- DNS view/management settings
- Data management settings
- Security management settings
- Apply user-specific IP whitelists (with option to ignore global or team whitelists)
When finished, click Save Changes.
You can limit user access to specific zones by selecting the check box next to Allow viewing/management of zones unless explicitly denied (in the DNS section). If checked, you can specify which zones the user should and should not be permitted to view or manage. Similarly, if the option to Deny viewing/management of zones unless explicitly allowed is enabled, you can define the specific zones that the user can view or management.