To view usage from the Dashboard:
Users with the required permissions can view account usage statistics in the main dashboard once logged into my.nsone.net. The dashboard displays usage information such as records, filter chains, monitors, and queries.
To view usage from the Billing page:
- Once logged into the portal, click your username in the upper-right corner, and select Billing from the drop-down menu.
Here, the usage and limits tab shows your account activity (or usage) compared against your plan limits within the current billing cycle. Usage information includes the number of records, filters chains, monitors, and queries per month.
Please note that metrics shown do not reflect real-time data. Usage information is generated daily at 00:30 UTC.
Your plan type is displayed to the right of the usage statistics. For questions about your account or to request an upgrade, contact the NS1 customer support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, the NS1 portal does not allow users to exceed contractual limits.
Setting usage alerts
You can set usage alerts to be notified if your account activity is close to reaching the maximum records or query limits. By default, these notifications will tell you when your account reaches 50% and 80% of your monthly limit, but you can change the percentage setting based on your preferences.
To manage usage alerts:
- From the Dashboard, click your username in the upper-right corner, and select Billing from the dropdown menu.
- Click the tab Set usage and alerts.
- Based on your preferences, enable or disable each of the alert types: record usage, query usage, or billing event notifications.
- (Optional) If desired, change the usage percentage you wish to trigger an email notification. You can configure two alerts (first and second) for each alert type (record or query).
- Click Save Changes.