|Before enabling 2FA on your NS1 account, make sure you have Google Authenticator or another TOTP app installed and ready.|
If you are an admin user, you can enforce two-factor authentication for everyone in your organization.
To enable two-factor authentication on your account:
- Log into the NS1 portal, and click the arrow next to your username in the upper-right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select Account Settings > Users & Teams.
- Next to Enable 2-Factor Authentication, click the toggle to reveal the QR code and TOTP key.
- In your authentication app, scan the QR code or manually enter TOTP key to generate a device authentication code.
- Back in your browser, enter the six-digit device code generated by your authentication app, and select Verify Authentication.
To log in with two-factor authentication (secure login):
- Once enabled, log out of NS1 and open a new web browser (recommended: incognito).
- Go to https://my.nsone.net and log in with your credentials. If enabled properly, you will be prompted to enter the two-factor token.
- From your device's authentication (TOTP) app, redeem or generate a new token.
- Enter the token, and click Sign in to complete the secure log in.
Note: To enforce two-factor authentication for all users within your organization, refer to this article for instructions.