The final step to making your NS1 DNS records live is to update your domain registrar with the nameservers that will be authoritative for your domain. Make sure you are confident that your zone and its accompanying DNS records are configured properly in your NS1 account, and then follow the instructions below.
- Log in to the NS1 portal (via https://my.nsone.net).
- Click DNS in the main navigation to view a list of all DNS zones associated with your account.
- Click the name of the zone you want to delegate to NS1.
- Select the Nameservers tab to view and record those associated with the current zone. In the example below, the associated NS1 nameservers are:
- From your domain registrar (such as GoDaddy, Squarespace, etc.), locate their instructions for updating nameservers for the domain, and enter the NS1 nameservers you recorded in the previous step.
It may take up to 24 hours for changes to propagate to the public internet.