NS1’s Customer Success Engineers (CSEs) are available 24/7 to help with any issue, question, request, or concern you may have. This article includes:
- How to contact NS1 customer support
- Best practices for submitting a support ticket
- Viewing and managing existing support tickets
- Note about requester authentication
How to contact NS1 customer support
Use one of the methods below to contact the NS1 support team. Refer to the next section, "What to include in a support ticket," for important details to include in your ticket submission.
For urgent matters, if your account is entitled to phone support, you can call the NS1 support team and speak to a representative at any time. If applicable, the support phone number is displayed in the NS1 portal at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the NS1 Help Center (https://help.ns1.com). Click Submit a ticket from the main navigation. After submitting, you can view the ticket’s status in the NS1 Help Center by logging in to the Help Center portal.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an NS1 support ticket linked to your organization and username. After submitting, you can view the ticket’s status in the NS1 Help Center. Once logged in, click your username in the upper right corner and select “My activities” from the menu.
- For billing inquiries, you can email email@example.com. Of course, any such requests sent to the NS1 support team are acknowledged and forwarded to NS1’s billing department.
Best practices for submitting a support ticket
When submitting a support ticket, please include as much information as possible so that the NS1 CSEs can better assist you. Critical details may vary depending on the product you are using:
|Product||Information to include (if applicable)|
Managed DNS for China
Viewing and managing existing support tickets
- Go to http://help.ns1.com, and click Sign in in the top right corner.
- Log in using your Zendesk login credentials. Note: If you are an existing NS1 customer, and this is your first time logging into the new NS1 Help Center, refer to this article for instructions.
- Click your username and select My activities from the drop-down menu.
- On the My Requests page, you can view all requests you submitted or that you are CC's on. Here, you can sort your tickets based on their status, view ticket history, as well as follow or reply to tickets.
Note about requester authentication
The NS1 customer support team is available to all NS1 customers 24 hours a day. For security reasons, an NS1 Customer Success Engineer can only discuss account details with registered account users. Anyone contacting the support team must be listed as a registered user in the organization’s associated Managed DNS account. This includes those seeking help with NS1 DDI deployments as NS1 does not have access to your on-premise solution and cannot verify the user. Therefore, organizations with DDI deployments must create a Managed DNS account (via https://my.nsone.net) and create new users for anyone who is permitted to work with the NS1 support team.
Once you create a new user in the NS1 Managed DNS platform, the associated email address is automatically registered for support. You can use the email address to log in to the NS1 Help Center (via https://help.ns1.com) to submit support tickets.